September 04, 2015 - Comments Off on Top 10 things we did in August
Top 10 things we did in August
While we worked on our usual array of client work throughout last month we also began our search for some talented people to strengthen our digital and creative teams.
Here’s the Top 10 things we did in August.
- Compliments usually go to the chef, but in our case we received them from Michael O’Hare – the visionary chef patron at The Man Behind The Curtain (look out for him on the Great British Menu on BBC2 next week, by the way)
- Our creative team designed and produced a host of collateral for SIG’s Build Your Name On Us campaign – from digital ads to outdoor media. You’ll also find them at the Build Show from 6 – 8 October at the NEC in Birmingham
- We’re delighted to announce that we won a multiway pitch to deliver the global website of Tyco – the world’s largest integrated fire and security company – which will be launched later in the year
- After providing Domino’s with the data that proved their sponsorship of the X Factor app was a huge success, they’ve just renewed their deal and using data and Whisper insight we conceived the idea of celebrating the best way they know– by inviting viewers to a pizza party
- In preparation for the changing of the seasons we worked on the National Trust’s autumn digital campaign for Yorkshire and the North East – looking forward to seeing that work go live later this month
- From email campaigns to social media, we made sure the launch of TROJAN Workwear’s sponsorship of the Rugby Football League was a big hit. A couple of us were even lucky enough to attend the Challenge Cup Final at Wembley to watch Leeds Rhinos beat Hull KR. We’re working on some more brand identities, so watch this space…
- Team player? We’ve been looking for our next Digital Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing Exec and Junior/Mid-weight Copywriter. Team players also like to come with us for a beer on Friday – so if you think that’s you, get in touch
- Last month’s hard graft meant we resorted to a number of takeaways. With a team marathon coming up we decided to launch the Bloom Running Club
- A new company called Alphabet popped up, and Google ‘slimmed down’ to fit within it. We decided to look at what the restructure could mean
- We’ve been designing, writing and building a new website for NorthWolds Print Works – and producing an inspirational brand video that reflects the skill, craft and heritage of a family-run print company