June 30, 2015 - Comments Off on Top 10 things we did in June
Top 10 things we did in June
Every month we do great work and discover new things. We like to share what we do, and what we find – that’s why we began our monthly Top 10. It gives you a flavour of what we’ve been up to, and what we’ve been discovering, each and every month.
Here’s our Top 10 for June:
- We’re proud winners of a three-way pitch to be appointed by fire and security global giant Tyco to deliver their new European website
- Our CEO Alex Craven spoke in Brussels about how to solve the privacy and trust issues that consumers have with the way businesses currently share their data
- Summer’s here and so we’ve been helping National Trust to celebrate the beauty of our coasts by producing some big and bold outdoor creative – and nothing gets bigger and bolder than the backs of buses!
- We launched Arco’s workwear brand TROJAN on social with an outreach strategy that aims to build an organic brand following.
- Jewson’s hugely successful Building Better Communities campaign has reached its judging stage. The judges now have to decide which community project will receive the grand prize of £50,000
- We’ve begun using an exciting new method to analyse social data so we can see how communities interact and measure how cohesive cities really are
- A big welcome to Katie White, who has joined our data team to help analyse the data that’s at the heart of our clients’ campaigns. We’ve also welcomed Josh Finch to the Bloom team this month who’ll be keeping our IT systems working exactly as they should
- There was another excellent Discovery Collective session where we learned about human bias and how this can affect the way we interpret statistics
- A Bloom team is losing the pounds and doing the miles – even in this hot weather – as it begins to prepare for the Yorkshire Marathon on 11th October
- We’ve welcomed another baby into the Bloom family as our Studio Manager Chris Senior discovers what it’s like to become a parent!
If you’d like to know more about any of the work, news or announcements above, please get in touch.