March 31, 2015 - Comments Off on Top 10 things we did in March
Top 10 things we did in March
Our Top 10 list gives you an insight into some of the work we’ve been doing over the past month. It’s a way for us to express the things we’ve discovered and the things we’ve delivered. Basically, it’s 10 things that we’re really proud of.
Here’s our Top 10 for March:
- Designed and launched a new website for one of the most innovative and exciting fine dining restaurants in Leeds – The Man Behind The Curtain
- Began using Whisper to help a major telecommunications company use insight to drive their main acquisition campaign
- Pitched a strategy to Leeds City Region to create a tech-smart future city – more on that in the coming months
- Redefined the Smartklub brand and now designing and building a new website for them
- Set up and commenced social activity for a brand of tough outdoor workwear
- Re-wrote regulatory communications for a mutual to make sure it’s both FCA compliant and engaging
- Pitched for the integrated communications of a highly regarded jewellery brand
- Pitched for the integrated PR account for one of our important clients
- Helped Jewson’s Building Better Communities campaign to exceed application targets as it moves into the next stage
- Peter Laflin, our Head of Data and Insight, showed how social data can be used to understand human behaviour at the Knowledge Transfer Network’s Digital Forensic and Big Data Session
And it’s official – we’re the brainiest agency in Leeds! Those that know their stuff represented Bloom at the inaugural Leeds Agency Quiz-Off and returned victorious with a rather impressive trophy.