May 29, 2015 - Comments Off on Top 10 things we did in May
Top 10 things we did in May
Every month we do great work and discover new things. We like to share what we do, and what we find – that’s why we began our monthly Top 10. It gives you a flavour of what we’ve been up to, and what we’ve been discovering, each and every month.
Here’s our Top 10 for May:
- We used Whisper to analyse the social data of 10 different UK cities, which has allowed us to identify and draw insight from their differences. This is a huge, pioneering, first-of-its-kind study – but it’s also work in progress, so we’ll be revealing more about it very soon.
- We launched our new website, which is now much easier to navigate and includes up-to-date case studies that illustrate some of the great work we’ve been doing for our clients.
- We’re helping one of our international construction clients to strengthen and grow their presence in the Middle East market, in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
- We were pleased to welcome Stuart Clarke as the new Marketing Director of Bloom. He brings with him a wealth of experience in financial services, brand development and business sales. And pub quizzes.
- We helped to deliver a new summer campaign for LA fitness that encourages members to lose their unwanted baggage ahead of the holiday season.
- We were appointed by major TV broadcaster to provide social insights around a leading football tournament.
- New client wins from the financial and insurance sectors have seen Bloom Conduct go from strength to strength.
- Following the success of last year, we’re delighted that Domino’s Pizza will once again be looking to us to provide social insights around their sponsorship of the X Factor app when the series returns later this year.
- We began indulging our instinct to discover by launching the Bloom Discovery Collective. It’s a way for us to come together to share our passions and discoveries with the rest of the agency on a regular basis.
- We’re all about discovery – so much so that one Bloomer went all the way to deepest rural China, while another reached the rugged coast of Alaska to experience new worlds and cultures!
If you’d like to know more about any of the work, news or announcements above, please get in touch.